The SEDEX 2016 Organizing Committee value the information of attendees and comply with the law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information.
The Organizing Committee informs the purpose of the personal information and how it is used by personal information treatment policy and what measures are taken for protecting personal information.
The Secretariat will notify through website or by e-mail if personal information treatment policy is revised.
Personal Information Collection / Purpose of the Usage
- The Organizing Committee will utilize the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- - For seminar and visit
- - As part of certification operated by Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE), name and contact information may be provided to Association of Korea Exhibition Industry (AKEI).
The Organizing Committee collects the below personal information items for pre-registration of participants.
- - Items collected: name, gender, home telephone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, job, company name, department, job title, company telephone number, and other selections
- - How personal information is collected: website (pre-registration, applying concurrent or other events)
The possession and usage period of the personal information are in principle: personal information will be terminated right after achieving its purposes. Except for below information, it will be retained for designated period.
- - Retained items : Name, gender, home telephone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, job, company name, department, job title, company phone number
- - Retained ground : For the purpose of analyzing attendees, certified exhibition
- - Retention period : 3 years